Thursday 14 June 2012

Last post before assessment!

Hello there, just one last time.


Okay, so this week has actually been quite boring. My days have mostly consisted of study as my exams were all this week. But guess what!? I'm done! No more UQ centre for examinations this semester. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!


But. Let me think of what I can tell you...
Monday. Day and Night = Study.. AND my brother's house for dinner! Check out the video he showed me. Tooooooooooooo funny!






Tuesday. Day and Night = Study...
Wednesday. EXAMS!
Thursday. Study....OH and I went out for dinnert! A girl is leaving Duchesne because she doesn't like the course here, and she's heading back home to do teaching. :(
A bunch of us went out for dinner with her last night to Grill'd to say our goodbyes. It wasn't too emotional or anything, just a bit of fun for the last time as a group. :)


And once I got home, I studied some more...


This morning I had my exam at 8am. Which I actually liked, because I don't have to spend the whole day thinking about it. :) It's over! It wasn't too difficult but I hate being confident about exams, I prefer to play the 'anything could happen' card.


I leave college tomorrow morning. I can't believe how crazy fast this semester has gone. Only 14 weeks or so ago I was thrown into O week, not knowing what to expect. And now I have this blog as a reminder of all the events and fun times I've had. 


I feel so privileged to be able to live here and have such a happy life. It is something that you cannot take for granted and it seems that other girls here feel the same. Just this morning, on our Duchesne Facebook Group, a girl has thought that maybe we should sponsor a child as a college. All up it would only be $2.50 each a year! And to put it in her words, "I guess at the end of the day, even if we fail our exams we can say we made a difference in one person's life."


And that, sir, is the note on which I wish to end my blog.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment