Saturday 7 April 2012

A Lazy Easter Leads to Contribution to ma Blog!

First things first - Happy Easter!
I'm just in the greatest mood right now. Indulging in a bit of (embarrassing) One Direction, have had a fabulous Easter morning with my fam and I've just taken my brother's dog for a walk. All doesn't seem that exciting but it really is little things that contribute to some of your best days. :)

I left college yesterday for the mid-semester break, and yes I am doing work in the holidays. Extra credit puuuhlease?

But anyway, I spent yesterday with my family in the city. Following on from my last post with a little comment on The Big Issue, my mum and I walked past a woman selling it. Now, in case you didn't know my mum is the most amazing lady! She is the kindest, most loving and sweetest thing in the whole world. She not only bought the magazine but gave extra to the lady, along with a hug and Easter wishes. I hope I can find as much generosity in my day to day life as my mum has. I'm aware that wasn't a great link to my previous post but I don't care - point is my mum is great and I love her like crazy! Haha.

Also in college news we had a car wash for St Vinnies and ended up raising over $400! Most of it earned through hassling cars off the street and forcing them into our car park...haha. And we had a send off party before the break! Interestingly the theme was St Patrick's Day which was actually a month ago...See what I mean about college making you out of sync with the outside world! Anyway it was a greeeeeeeeeeeat night and here's a sneaky pic of before we headed out:
And a girl posted this to our college Facey page, I thought it was appropriate considering the theme my blog is developing:

So I guess you know if I can't make it to class it's because it was uphill?
Nah, I'll be there every time :)

And since I've been away from home I haven't been buying as many fashion mags or sewing as much! Luckily mum has fixed this problem with delivering magazines and my machine to me so perhaps some fashion will be working its way in here as well.
I have been keeping more updated on news lately as well! Ever since that media use diary showed my shocking habits I actually have kept up a bit better. But I might save another news post til next week - gotta head out now. (:

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment