Wednesday 21 March 2012

Ba-Zynga

News Post!
http://www.news.com.au/technology/zynga-buys-social-game-maker-omgpop/story-e6frfro0-1226306822782

I don't have an iPhone. And let me tell you it sucked the first week of uni when everyone else was staring at theirs using UQNav and I just had to wing it with a good old map. But there are SO many other things I seem to be missing out on by not having one. Now I've seen people playing Draw Something for a good few weeks now, and I think it looks like a great app! Simple, visually appealling and it contains the all important element of social networking.

After reading the above article, it's crazy to see how much money is involved in a market that didn't even exist 15 years ago. By the looks of it share prices just seem to be going up, up and up. Now, of course, if you even want a look in at this type of Application success you have got to be on the cutting edge of innovation to capture the attention and imagination of App users. They're not going to be spending their $1.99 on just any App! Anyway, I found this news story interesting and thought it worth sharing but now I gotta get on my way to a lecture.

Kazza ooooout.

No comments:

Post a Comment