Friday 16 March 2012

Maybe a college blog?

Along with all the assessment and requirements for JOUR1111, I thought this blog would be a fab way to show what it's like to be a college kid now and again. You know..no money but maximum good times! Coming from a small town and now living in Brisbane there are ridiculous amounts of things to do and being in college makes it that much more fun. Since moving here in late Feb, I've had an insanely fun O week, gotten lost around UQ, experienced what lectures and tutes are like, eaten ridiculous amounts of food and been busy non-stop!
I went to Max Brenner for the first time the other night and oooh my goodness it was SO good. Tutti-Fruiti waffles have a big recommendation from me.
I'm not sure exactly where this blog is heading, but if I keep doing my little compilations hopefully I'll have something I look back fondly on when this semester/my uni degree is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment